

This was the first picture we took. Lydia loves to look at her picture book.
After all the traveling in the car and walking around, it did not take much for Lukas to zonk out.
On our way across the country we made many stops. These are just a few of the pictures we took along the way.

We had alot of fun at each one of the stops we made. The spirit was so strong at the sacred grove, it was amazing. Nauvoo really hit it home when we saw where everyone lived and learned of the great sacrfices that were made by so many.
Here we are on the beach just foot steps fom our front door. We are having so much fun playing in the ocean. Lydia cant get enough. She even sat on the boogie board and went over waves.
There are lots of crabs and shells to find.
We love our new home but sure miss everyone.




1 comment:
Awesome pictures! Lydia looks so cute and Lucas looks so chubby and cute! These pictures look like post cards-there amazing! Lauryn loves looking at Lydia and Luke! She wants you to know this (in her own words) I miss you and I want you to still be my cousin. I want you to still be there and have a good time. I want you to be very nice Lydia and have fun with your mom, dad and brother!I love you very much!!!!! By the way, our new web site is: themcclellanclan.blogspot.com
We will start putting things on there soon!
Post a Comment